The Department of Civil Engineering was established in the year 2011 with a total in take capacity of 60. Civil engineering, the profession of designing and executing structural works that serve the general public. The B.Tech programme offered by the department follows the curriculum and syllabi as well as rules and regulations of APJ ABDUL KALAM Technological University.
• To produce highly competent Civil Engineers of excellent standards for local, national and global needs in various fields of civil engineering.
• To impart National Level Excellence in Every Facet of Engineering Research and Education.
• To create technical manpower of global standards in civil engineering with capabilities of accepting new challenges.
• To assure quality education in Engineering and Technology for better service to society
• To mould our students as competent professionals by promoting research, development and consultancy through constant interaction with industry and research institutes.
• To inculcate ethical values and professionalism among the students.
KMCTCE offers 8 B.Tech Programs, 3 M.Tech Programs , MBA & MCA Programs.
Among the competitors, KMCTCE stands distant as the best engineering school since it offers graduate and post-graduate programs which are imparted to deepen engineering skills and expand career options. These programs enhance the technical curriculum with a background in professional skills like problem solving, management, and communication.
KMCT COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING