The Department of Automobile Engineering was established in the year 2004 with a total in take capacity of 60. The department offers four year B-Tech Degree in Automobile engineering and is affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University. The graduates are well placed in prestigious industries and institutions in India and abroad.
To be the centre of excellence in the field of Automobile engineering in the state, where the budding graduates receive technical knowledge and entrepreneurship skills to cater to the changing needs of industry, and also to bring them up with social and moral obligations.
• To impart quality education and training to students.
• To support students physically and mentally to boost their technical and leadership skills.
• To create a conducive learning environment for theory and practice.
• To collaborate with well known industries and prestigious institutions.
• To provide for the personal and professional growth of faculty in the Department.
KMCTCE offers 8 B.Tech Programs, 3 M.Tech Programs , MBA & MCA Programs.
Among the competitors, KMCTCE stands distant as the best engineering school since it offers graduate and post-graduate programs which are imparted to deepen engineering skills and expand career options. These programs enhance the technical curriculum with a background in professional skills like problem solving, management, and communication.
KMCT COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING